Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC now really look like they are banning people
easy to find out bot no matter how good they program lol
(02-13-2015, 10:21 PM)lioncool Wrote:  easy to find out bot no matter how good they program lol

You are incorrect.
I guess I'll give my POV on botting, no matter what the program/game is, there is always a risk of getting caught. That's why it's best to be smart when you bot.

Personally I've been botting almost 24/7. I have yet to receive and ban.
so far, ive been botting for 3 months straight (24/7), no ban yet
or maybe we should adding many troops deploying way, and random it, which one to use to attack.
example: deploy from above to bottom, bottom to above, etc.
the skipping base random delay.

humans are random. so, I think adding some random factor in the bot will be nice to prevent ban Bounce
i think super cell nice guys banned only 31 days if world of warcraft or diablo they banned you 4ever rofl
Add human factor to deploy alg, and win=win.
How are we sure they weren't banned for something they said in chat, etc?
(02-14-2015, 12:58 AM)EsEnZeT Wrote:  Add human factor to deploy alg, and win=win.

yeah, like have 3 different options, so it doesnt allways deploy on exact same spots, and it shifts inbetween those in the next attacks, etc. That would be something. Shoudnt be hard.