Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimum Trophy count - what is this for?
Hi Guys,

First of, a big thanks for this wonderful bot.

I'm new to this bot, would some someone explain me what this option is for? how to use it? It's in the search tab.

Thanks a lot.
it will drop trophies when trophies reach at max trophies....like if you are farming you can set max trophies (1600),(1700) or any ....
No to the above two posts.
This option is used to attack a base when the it has equal to or greater than the trophies you can win by attacking it.
Example: Say you enter 15, the bot will attack only bases which has 15 or more trophies to offer.
(02-14-2015, 03:50 PM)Sm007hCriminal Wrote:  No to the above two posts.
This option is used to attack a base when the it has equal to or greater than the trophies you can win by attacking it.
Example: Say you enter 15, the bot will attack only bases which has 15 or more trophies to offer.

This is the correct answer.
(02-14-2015, 03:50 PM)Sm007hCriminal Wrote:  No to the above two posts.

Thank You for the explanation i'm also thinking what is minimum trophy count for ..
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4