Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOT on Virtual Machine
Hey guys, I made a VM with 2gb of ram and 4 cpu cores but even configuring windows to run with best perfomance the bot isn't fast enough.

Bluestacks runs fine, the problem is the bot detecting the loot when you are searching for a base, it takes much more time than a normal PC.

Do you guys have any tips for fix that?

Thanks!
i had 3.5gig of ram and mine ran ok. i killed the VM once the HIDE feature came into play though Smile
(02-14-2015, 11:26 AM)empyrials Wrote:  i had 3.5gig of ram and mine ran ok. i killed the VM once the HIDE feature came into play though Smile

Yeah, but if you run a fullscreen game you'll have issues with the bot, that's why I wanted to use VM.
I tested on vmware win 8 and its works great, same as on my win7 laptop Wink i give 2gb ram, and grafic 3d on, then i disabled device (printer, soundcard, usb, cd/dvd) - always Virtualize Mode on ( you can set on in your bios ).. Disable too the sound for coc/bS you win so speed, u can too win speed with many disable drivers where you do not need... Wink try a fresh install windows on vmware, mostly helps Wink
how do i set a VM up???should i just google it???or is there a download on here?
I have a vm installed ..im at the select start up disk ...option to click the folder and my c drive comes up which file should i use for windows 8 to install operating system ..which file should i use? Tx
(02-27-2015, 08:44 AM)games4me Wrote:  I have a vm installed ..im at the select start up disk ...option to click the folder and my c drive comes up which file should i use for windows 8 to install operating system ..which file should i use? Tx

The Windows 8 ISO.
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(02-28-2015, 03:01 AM)zooty Wrote:  
(02-27-2015, 08:44 AM)games4me Wrote:  I have a vm installed ..im at the select start up disk ...option to click the folder and my c drive comes up which file should i use for windows 8 to install operating system ..which file should i use? Tx

The Windows 8 ISO.

therein lies my problem i have windows 8.1 with bing core connected ...got no product key prepackaged to download a os from windows ...ran a utility to get key/id oem from bios...

i have no disc so i did a image backup of my win on a usb then tried to use image burn to make that folder a iso file it wouldnt make it ...

im stuck at installing os on vm