Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom unit spawns?
trying to see if there other configurations that can be made to change the troop output..i dont like the swipe method being used...its too spread apart..i want to shorten it and maybe do multiple spawns on one point....maybe 3-5 points to spawn multiple units per point...more realistic imo...ive been messing with the script but its an epic fail at this point...i have a friend of mine messing with the script as well hopefully he makes something work..he has worked on a few bot programs in the past...im somewhat new to scripting...i dont know how all the functions work yet....spent 6 hours already messing with it...need some help here...
It would be cool to do, more human factor. I tried aswell in the past.. just messed it up.
Would be cool if some of the guys who developed could explain a bit, what part of the script makes such decisions etc. So we can experiment.
Maybe we can upload multiple different ones then ppl can download and replace the ones they want to use.
I think increasing the spawn time between each soldier is more "Human-Like" and more "Ban-Proof" Smile I think Bot developer can make a box where people can set their time in Second or Millisecond.
or just do If _sleep(Random(50,100)) Then Return
(02-15-2015, 09:43 PM)scar_face008 Wrote:  or just do If _sleep(Random(50,100)) Then Return

YEAH!! You are right ! Smile thank you Smile