Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
user defined troop deploy
and you need to choose / attack tab / deploy settings : use custom
(02-20-2015, 10:40 AM)promac Wrote:  and you need to choose / attack tab / deploy settings : use custom

Thank You Very Much ..

This bot is good in attacking inside storage
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
welcome ...
I made another change , i had issues with my almost max TH10 and detection of full army , it´s because the button position info camp.... if you have a TH10 please send me a PM ...
With Th9 or level below it´s OK ...
Closed This OffTopic ... Smile
Hello, thank you for this MOD.

I have a problem running it. Once i start the bot, the troops created isn't correct. It seems to make 1WB only.

Troops tab, i use custom troop setting.
8 G
6 WB
50% arch
50% barch

Attack tab i use deploy on all sides, and use custom

I used Promac algo of
giant:3:300:4:2
barb:3:100:30:3
wb:3:50:2:1
arch:3:500:40:5
giant:1:300:4:3
barb:1:100:30:2
wb:1:50:2:1
arch:1:500:40:4

Thanks!
(02-21-2015, 05:21 AM)buttonm Wrote:  Hello, thank you for this MOD.

I have a problem running it. Once i start the bot, the troops created isn't correct. It seems to make 1WB only.

Troops tab, i use custom troop setting.
8 G
6 WB
50% arch
50% barch

1 - Close The Bot and delete config.ini and start again the Bot.
2 - After the initial configuration you need select / attack tab / deploy settings : use custom ( to use the  attack_algo.txt )
3- See if you put 50% Barb 50% arch 0% goblins , 8G and 6wb. ( put the zero value - Goblin , i had an issue with this )
3 - Start the bot without any troops in camps and barracks.

You must see what quantity of arch and barbs you are making and sets the value in the file attack_algo.txt  if the Sum between two deploys are less than what you are making the bot deploy always in edge BottomRight the remaining troops.
Thanks promac.

Can you also send me the mix bot that you did with this troop deployment.

Thanks!
What about for Barch only?
Followed your suggestions, but i can't get it to work.

I'll fiddle some more and see.

Thanks!

Quote:1 - Close The Bot and delete config.ini and start again the Bot.
2 - After the initial configuration you need select / attack tab / deploy settings : use custom ( to use the  attack_algo.txt )
3- See if you put 50% Barb 50% arch 0% goblins , 8G and 6wb. ( put the zero value - Goblin , i had an issue with this )
3 - Start the bot without any troops in camps and barracks.

You must see what quantity of arch and barbs you are making and sets the value in the file attack_algo.txt  if the Sum between two deploys are less than what you are making the bot deploy always in edge BottomRight the remaining troops.
Here is my attack_algo

giant:3:300:4:2
barb:3:100:40:8
wb:3:100:4:1
arch:3:100:50:8
giant:0:100:4:2
barb:0:100:40:8
wb:0:100:4:1
arch:0:100:50:8

Everything is working good except it won't deploy wb and it said "Unknown unit". I already set custom troop in Attack tab. Is there anything wrong in my Attack_algo??? Thanks
are you using the merged mod version? wb is not working there.

but wb is working on this original version huanyu gave