Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
account banned after using bot
(02-20-2015, 05:34 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  Photoshop?

great chance
it's really easy make a fake
even i can i do that... i'm a photoshop expert...
If user does not provide a full picture of bluestacks showing the banned message he will receive and infraction.
Please make sure the bluestacks screen is visible like this 

[Image: ccb96107a2.jpg]
[Image: jOJ3M5b.png]
“An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide. “
i want to see your dead base...can you pm your clan name and user name to me or any moderator to confirm??
(02-20-2015, 05:37 PM)Dan Wrote:  If user does not provide a full picture of bluestacks showing the banned message he will receive and infraction.

I dont understand where are you coming from. This is a screen capture from my hp when i was outside tring to check on my account while the bot is running at home. It happened about 1 week back.
(02-20-2015, 04:23 PM)balefire Wrote:  I dont understand where are you coming from. This is a screen capture from my hp when i was outside tring to check on my account while the bot is running at home. It happened about 1 week back.

(02-20-2015, 04:23 PM)balefire Wrote:  Personal account so i am sure its due to tbc bot.
Was doing 24.7 for 2 days.
Just to share my experience..

F A I L

It happened about 1 week back? then you report here only today?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
(02-20-2015, 05:45 PM)balefire Wrote:  
(02-20-2015, 05:37 PM)Dan Wrote:  If user does not provide a full picture of bluestacks showing the banned message he will receive and infraction.

I dont understand where are you coming from. This is a screen capture from my hp when i was outside tring to check on my account while the bot is running at home. It happened about 1 week back.

Login to the account now from bluestacks and provide a picture for us? It's a simple task.
(02-20-2015, 05:48 PM)Dan Wrote:  
(02-20-2015, 05:45 PM)balefire Wrote:  

Login to the account now from bluestacks and provide a picture for us? It's a simple task.

Ok, now i understand. U r trying to establish is this is really my account.
My whole purpose is to share my experience. Nothing to gain for doing this.
If u still suspect i ps the pic then whats stopping me from ps another pic with bluestack?

Nonetheless, i will post the screen shot later as i am outside now.

Or mod can delete the thread n give the infaction..fine with me as well.
Thread closed, User did not provide proof of picture not being fake i suspect this was to scare users.