Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
account banned after using bot
All base the satisfy 150k gold.
but Bytecode Club bot is using screen locations for doing bot, right?? how will supercell finds that??
(02-20-2015, 04:53 PM)JVS Wrote:  but Bytecode Club bot is using screen locations for doing bot, right?? how will supercell finds that??

They didnt, The problem is they can easily see that an account has been logged in for more than 24 hours, And that is unhuman like . Which then they will instantly know it's a bot and ban them. 
[Image: jOJ3M5b.png]
“An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide. “
(02-20-2015, 04:50 PM)Dan Wrote:  Realize this is a bot which is against the rules, You always have to take a chance even if we do our best to make it realistic. You shouldnt be botting 24/7 that increasing your chances by 100% I'm sure.

Totally agree, my bad for 24.7.
So here i am sharing my experience.
Also to hope for the more experienced user to share their routine to minimise the possibility of detection and ban.
(02-20-2015, 04:55 PM)Dan Wrote:  
(02-20-2015, 04:53 PM)JVS Wrote:  but Bytecode Club bot is using screen locations for doing bot, right?? how will supercell finds that??

They didnt, The problem is they can easily see that an account has been logged in for more than 24 hours, And that is unhuman like . Which then they will instantly know it's a bot and ban them always remember to bot safely. Give it a break from time to time.
oh, i don't bot always. once or twice a week...
(02-20-2015, 04:58 PM)JVS Wrote:  oh, i don't bot always. once or twice a week...

Remember that other users who watch their replays may also report you. And they may look into your playtime and ban you.
So it is safer to use dead base search for inactive players.
The image also doesnt look like it's from bluestacks, Can you please take a screenshot of the entire bluestacks screen so we may confirm?
Photoshop?
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4