Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barracks not availible?
Everytime i try to run the bot, it keeps saying that some barracks are not availible. It sometimes changes which ones arent availible each time i configure the locations. I have tried a modded version of the bot and the same problem is still there. What am i doing wrong? and how do i fix it?
change your bluestacks language
I got the same problem
MAKE SURE your bluestacks is in ENGLISH! Also that the entire bluestacks screen shows and its not being overlapped by the taskbar.
[Image: jOJ3M5b.png]
“An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide. “
I noticed the same issue, but it was just 1 of mine, randomly. It turns out, I had a gold mine directly beneath the barrack, and the coin icon was blocking the bottom half of the barrack (sometimes) when it went to train.
I simply located the barracks again & made sure to click the upper part of the barrack.
This could also happen if you have K/Q near the barrack, as they walk around & can block the click Smile

The first part could be resolved with a collect routine before the training.
Second part.. move your barracks away from K/Q.
Hi I have the exact same problem.. but thing is my system locale and bluestacks are both set to english (US). My bluesacks version is 0.9.6.4092 recommended by this forum.. I also downloaded the latest one in bluesacks which have the same problem. please help