Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making the bot quicker?
Is there any way to make the bot focus solely on attacking? The rearming of traps and collecting resources seems a little bit time consuming. And also any way for the bot to search faster much like xmod?
(02-21-2015, 09:07 AM)nick1234441 Wrote:  Is there any way to make the bot focus solely on attacking? The rearming of traps and collecting resources seems a little bit time consuming.
comment (put # in front of the line) the part where the bot rearm() and collect().

(02-21-2015, 09:07 AM)nick1234441 Wrote:  And also any way for the bot to search faster much like xmod?
probably not possible with pixel detection.
(02-21-2015, 09:07 AM)nick1234441 Wrote:  Is there any way to make the bot focus solely on attacking? The rearming of traps and collecting resources seems a little bit time consuming. And also any way for the bot to search faster much like xmod?

Rearm and collect it´s only a few seconds , and you have time because making troops takes time .... search faster you can do it but you will have an issue with OUT OF SYNC , it´s a problem with BS not with bot ....
just comment out ReArm(),Collect() in COC Bot file and rearming of traps and collecting resources will be disabled
I don't understand how rearming traps and collecting resources is time consuming, you still need to wait for your troops to be trained. Even if you boost, there's still a waiting time
Just reduce w8ting time of full army from 30 sec to 1 sec.

P.S no other 30000ms is in cocbot.au3 just find it and change to watever you like. 1sec = 1000ms
If I helped you in some way, I woud Appreciate it if you gave me a Reputation. Smile