Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need new cracked bluestack
i'm looking for a link to download a NEW/LATEST VERSION of cracked/rooted version of Bluestack, if you do have please post the link below..thank you in advance

I have search it on GOOGLE, most of the NEW cracked/rooted version of BS are not working properly, the apps are not opening just giving me a black screen

The rooting tool I found did not work with the new version

once again I HAVE TRY SEARCHING IT ON GOOGLE but couldn't find it so that is the reason I'm asking it over here

p/s: isn't the general discussion build for this purpose?
there is a tool in the internet called Google. It is a highly efficient tool to allow you to find almost anything u need.

Maybe you like to try using that tool.
(02-06-2015, 02:08 PM)dinobot Wrote:  there is a tool in the internet called Google. It is a highly efficient tool to allow you to find almost anything u need.

Maybe you like to try using that tool.

I wouldn't try to ask here if i found a working one using GOOGLE, most of those cracked BS I have try so far were not able to open any apps
Hi I am new here and only just got the bot up and running, great job btw devs.
I would also like to know where I can get a cracked blue stacks as the ones I have downloaded don't work for me maybe someone can point us to a decent website or upload the one they use. Thanks again for this great bot keep up the hard work
What is everyone talking about a 'cracked' Bluestacks? Do you mean rooted? I spent, literally, two second on Google typing in, 'How to root bluestacks' and found this. Seriously, at least try and look before you ask.
BS Multitool doesnt works for 0.9.x
but but.

there is something called bluestacks easy.

spoonfeed: http://www.software182.com/2014/12/blues...z3QpIQjQdv
Hmmm....

I'm still using Bluestacks Beta 1 and it's working just fine for me.