Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Suggestion)Custom Attack!
Lightbulb 
How's this for an idea/suggestion, make your own customizable attack algorithm. What I was thinking is have the bot record your manual attack and save in attack settings for more optional attack patterns. Basically run coc in bs then open bot(without clicking start), manually find an opponent that satisfies and just before attacking click the (new record) button in the bot then start your manual attack with mouse and when done click (stop record). From there the bot would save the attack in a config.ini file and would be available in the drop down menu in attack settings for future use, and from there you would be able create multiple attack patterns and able to name them accordingly.
I think this would help out a lot of people that are not happy or want to improve on current attack patterns!
Anyhow it's just an idea and i think it is possible, it's similar to manually locating barracks and collectors (meaning bot records where you click on the map) same idea.
PEACE
Do any developers have any insight on this? is this possible?
Anyone have a comment on this?
(02-10-2015, 01:14 AM)Rubber Wrote:  is this possible?
Yup. But I dont really see why we need something like this.
Would do alot more sense if we actually analyzed the opponent bases and deployed troops proportionally to the amount of collectors on one side (which is easy to program as well).