The Bytecode Club
v 5.4.1 - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: v 5.4.1 (/showthread.php?tid=271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: v 5.4.1 - dinobot - 01-09-2015

By the way, I tested kaz 5.3.5, with reduce memory... CPU high but with bot restarter, it didn't hang for more than 12 hr...
I was testing your 5.4.1 with reduce memory disable, With bot restarter... CPU was lower than original... But it hang even during training at main screen... Lol... Not sure does the reduce memory plays a part in it... Will further test... But when bot hang, it is still keeping the main screen zoom out and keeping it alive... I need to test to see which part it cause the hang... By the way, I am doing dead base search... But don't think that's the problem since I do bot restart.... Maybe the CPU leaked is causing the gui to turn white.

It could also be what kojometa mentioned earlier... The transparent message on the top left corner... But I was afk so I didn't catch it...

By the way, yes, from start of bot, CPU is high...

RE: v 5.4.1 - GkevinOD - 01-09-2015

RE: v 5.4.1 - DiviniT3a - 01-09-2015

Could you update the first post on the changes and bug fixes? Thanks.

RE: v 5.4.1 - kojometa - 01-09-2015

just tested it out some more time.
unfortunately the bot isnt able tu run for 6 hours anymore for me.
after 1-2 hours it always becomes "grey" when i click on it when i recognize that it doesnt perform any actions anymore.
often this is "trying to get to main screen" related but not always. i use it out of the scite editor and have to manually close the bot process via task manager when it hang up again so i have no error messages in the scite editor =/

also i think this is causing the transparent textbox on the top left corner of bluestacks
Run($RunApp & " Android com.supercell.clashofclans com.supercell.clashofclans.GameApp")
after which the bot usually hangs up

RE: v 5.4.1 - blindpick - 01-09-2015

im still using 5.3.4 because with this version my bot is stuck in "trying to get to main screen" when i got home Sad

RE: v 5.4.1 - kojometa - 01-09-2015

seems like you got the first problem like me Wink
is the bot clickable when its stuck in that func?
i mean can u start/stop it etc.?

RE: v 5.4.1 - mking2 - 01-09-2015

Bot hangs/white screens after maybe an hour or two of use. Happens in every version

RE: v 5.4.1 - danilp12 - 01-09-2015

RE: v 5.4.1 - Antidote - 01-09-2015

I think a very failsafe approach for checkmainscreen is adding a small tweak like this:
modify waitmainscreen to include only the check and return true if main screen, otherwise return false

waitmainscreen()
  while 1
     if detect message, click reload, wait 5 sec, exitloop
     else
        if attacked, click okay, wait 1 sec
        if things are opened, click away, wait 1 sec
        if x button, click x, wait 1 sec
        if chat, click close chat, wait 1 sec
        if victory or defeat scene, click return home, wait 5 sec
        if end battle button, click end battle, wait 5 sec
    endif
     if main screen, return true, else return false
     exitloop
  wend
--------------------------------------------------------
checkmainscreen()
  if not in main screen (the 284, 28 check)
      while not waitmainscreen()
         if 10 minutes passed relaunch BS (ensure not 6 hour break, take 2~4 minutes to get to mainscreen)
      wend
   endif
--------------------------------------------------------
It can handle 6 hour break as well and doesn't have to use _sleep, if break message appear anywhere during the process bot just run until getresource () and call checkmainscreen() again (it will loop and click reload every 5 sec)

I think we should discuss on the approach first before implementing in code, so it can be optimized more easily before actual release

RE: v 5.4.1 - Antidote - 01-09-2015

About hide function I can optimize it further when I get to my comp, basically implement it straight in GUIControl for responsive show/hide and disable BS minimize and close button while bot is running to prevent error