The Bytecode Club
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: 5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops (/showthread.php?tid=441)

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - bushido-21 - 01-31-2015

for the user have 64bit system and want to use this bot u need to compile to 32bit (x86) or run it into autoit 32bit if you have error dead base attack try look the script using scite.exe and look the autoit3wrapper_usex64=n if u change to y the error deadbase attack will show up...need to change to =n thanks...

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - bushido-21 - 01-31-2015

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - aras - 01-31-2015

oh sorry i can't see the ''Meet TH outside'' option... (but i checked attack TH outside)

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - Rubber - 02-01-2015

Where in the script can i modify to close barrack window after training?

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - gulbax - 02-01-2015

i got this problem,
[Image: 33ddyfk.png]

[Image: t0lsnn.jpg]

dead base found every first searching. but that's not a worth base to attack.

my setting

background mode
meet gold and elixir 100k/100k
meet town hall outside
minimal th lv 4-6
alert when base found
dead bases
king atck dead base
atk using clan castle troops
attack on all side
all troops
request donate
donate all arc, bar
use barracks
barrack 1 bar
barrack 2 arc
barrack 3 arc
barrack 4 arc
spell -

tell me if i got wrong setting make that happened.

sorry for my bad english.

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - General Sam - 02-01-2015

I thought everything was okay but the bot keeps attacking storage bases...not dead bases. I think this bot is optimized for x86...even if I run compile it in x86 mode.

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - DrImmo - 02-01-2015

Hey guys,
first let me thank u as well for your awesome work!
I realy love this bot and its great to see so many people working so harD to make it even better.
But i am running in some problems using this mod (latest version)
I have a win7 64 bit os an running the bot in 32bit from script or compiled (tried both)
But i dont get the bot to work properly.
He does not attack with barbs... no matter what kind of troops i configure... i want to attack using barch, but he just uses all archers and then nothing more...
He also is always attacking undead bases with no success of course

Here are my configs:
Troop settings:
use barracks, b1: barbs, b2-4: archers
Donate settings:
Nothing to donate/request
attack settings:
Dead bases, king atk dead bases, no cc troops, attack on all sides, use barracks, atk th unticked, atk th with lightning spell unticked
search settings:
meet gold and elex, min gold 100k, min elex 0, Max th lvl 10
Any ideas what i am doing wrong?

RE: 5.4.2.3 Safar46's Mods - Better Deadbase search, Meet TH outside, and more... - Rubber - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 01:56 AM)General Sam Wrote:  I thought everything was okay but the bot keeps attacking storage bases...not dead bases. I think this bot is optimized for x86...even if I run compile it in x86 mode.

same here it basically attacks everything that meets gold/elixir!

RE: 5.4.2.4 Safar46's Mods - Fix Deadbase search, Use barracks troops, and more fixed... - safar46 - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 02:13 AM)DrImmo Wrote:  Hey guys,
first let me thank u as well for your awesome work!
I realy love this bot and its great to see so many people working so harD to make it even better.
But i am running in some problems using this mod (latest version)
I have a win7 64 bit os an running the bot in 32bit from script or compiled (tried both)
But i dont get the bot to work properly.
He does not attack with barbs... no matter what kind of troops i configure... i want to attack using barch, but he just uses all archers and then nothing more...
He also is always attacking undead bases with no success of course

Here are my configs:
Troop settings:
use barracks, b1: barbs, b2-4: archers
Donate settings:
Nothing to donate/request
attack settings:
Dead bases, king atk dead bases, no cc troops, attack on all sides, use barracks, atk th unticked, atk th with lightning spell unticked
search settings:
meet gold and elex, min gold 100k, min elex 0, Max th lvl 10
Any ideas what i am doing wrong?

Fixed in new update... check page one for links

RE: 5.4.2.4 Safar46's Mods - Fix Deadbase search, Use barracks troops, and more fixed... - empyrials - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 02:38 AM)safar46 Wrote:  Fixed in new update... check page one for links
Thanks for the newest update!
One thing, can you guys please move loot and logs to a variable??? i keep changing them with every release i download lol. I have my loot and logs going to dropbox so it'd be nice to be able just to change the path up top, or where the "$config" var is.
This is something just for me but you guys may or may not like. I added a check for Stop.txt and noattack.txt in my dropbox folder, so i can more less remotely admin the bot. If stop is there it doesn't click stop, it just stops all features of the bot until stop.txt is gone. If Noattack.txt is there it will just collect from collectors until that file isn't there anymore. Just ideas that work for ME and not sure if they'd be handy for anyone else