The Bytecode Club
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: 5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops (/showthread.php?tid=441)

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - M Khalid - 02-02-2015

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - load66 - 02-02-2015

guyz, how the new feature "wait for 10 mins when another device open the village"?

because when i trying it to open on my other device it does not wait 10 mins . it just reloading and reloading and i cant open my coc whenever i want to visit my coc on my phone when i left it botting on my pc.

Can anyone help me Facelineside

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - makwakhe - 02-02-2015

thanks for the great bot.works great for me.

how can i make the bot checking troops request after every troops training? i missed a lots of donations since im in a req n leave clan.

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - SupermansZ24 - 02-02-2015

(02-02-2015, 11:03 AM)indy Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 10:28 AM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 10:16 AM)mathdarkmoon Wrote:  @safar46

The only bug I found is that attacking is not finished yet but the bot press the surrender button if I get two stars.

Otherwise, the bot working flawlessly to me... Thanks once again for the great update,

Is not bug ... bot surrender when no elixir gold detected already or troops kill already all the storage collector or bot got all the gold and elixir.

If you want to get 3 star .. we need an option to delay battle end

change this line in GoldElixirChange function

While TimerDiff($iBegin) < 30000

to

While TimerDiff($iBegin) < 60000

or more. it will wait 60 seconds before ending battle instead of 30.
Amazing, awesome change, thanks for this!

(02-02-2015, 11:45 AM)DiviniT3a Wrote:  This version is absolutely amazing. You've done awesome work man and I really appreciate it. Like what has been mentioned before, if there was an option to use spells on the dark elixir storage I don't think I would need anything else.
I agree, everything is perfect but if using spells on dark elixer storage gets added, this is the ultimate farming toolSmile

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - empyrials - 02-02-2015

I noticed something that we prolly need to add to the script just to prevent sticking out like a "bot". When you've been on too long and you're not allowed to click Next anymore because you can't attack anymore. It's not a good thing to keep clicking the nest button like 100 times before you're kicked for the 15 minutes.

I added a small array that keeps track of the last 2 villages you attacks(the elix/gold/DE), and if the 3rd is exactly the same amounts, it will stop and pause for 20 minutes because you're about to be kicked.

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - using - 02-02-2015

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - Black Hat - 02-02-2015

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - SongHyeKyo - 02-02-2015

Who reach here master league using this bot?

What is your setting?

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - using - 02-02-2015

(02-02-2015, 01:31 PM)magicnuke Wrote:  Max trophy= I have it set at 1700 for week ends since alot more people are farming i have to stay lower but on week days i put it up to 1780. for th9 bases with lvl 5 b.arch 1680~1780 is the sweet spot.

Search settings:

- Conditions= Set this to elixr or gold since its a dead base search if one of the condition follows the other should naturally since they technically been working the same, also because zombiesearch was skipping bases because the gold or elixr was off by 1 or 2k.

- Resources and TH= I have this set at 100k elixr(beacause i been sitting at full elixr for past 5 days now T.T), 150k gold(been trying to upgrade walls Smile, don't have TH lvl required since there are inactive Th 10 base in this range.

Attack Settings:

- Attack Mode=Dead base attack equally on all sides, attack TH outside, king/queen atk dead bases, atk using CC if available.

- Deploy Settings= attack equally on all sides
Troops Settings= use barracks have it set to 3 archer barracks and 1 barb (due to boost), i might stick with this ratio because archers have gotten me the last couple of percent for the 1 star by sniping something.

Hope the information was helpful Smile

i will try this settings.
Thanks a lot.  Moneyeyes

RE: 5.4.2.4.2 - Fix Attack Townhall algorithm - General Sam - 02-02-2015

Just when you thought the bot can't get any better, nice work! I love the new deploying and everything. Now all I need to do is get background mode to work...I want to play while I farm. When I click hide the bot cannot locate barracks. If I click hide after training is done it doesn't click the attack button to search for a match. It just can't see the main screen apparently. Any ideas?

Edit: apparently it can collect resources but then everything else doesn't work.