The Bytecode Club
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: 5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops (/showthread.php?tid=441)

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - la.toyiba - 02-03-2015

T H A N K Y O U S O M U C H B R O..!!!
you save my work time and my family time, hahahahaha..!!

i'm use 5.4.2.4.5, no bug after run it for 2 hours..

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - safar46 - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 01:19 PM)DiviniT3a Wrote:  Damn man you are really productive. I am really enjoying your releases and appreciate the work you have put into them. No one else seems to be releasing regular updates and its great to see the evolution of the bot continue. One request though, an and/or option for "meet townhall outside" so that, for example, you can set the bot to attack anyone with 150k gold or anyone with a snipe-able townhall. Alternatively you could also set it to attack anyone with 150k gold and a snipe-able townhall.

Just uncheck "Meet TH Outside" and check "Attack Townhall (Outside)"

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - gragra - 02-03-2015

Is there anyway to deploy troops faster ?

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - christy - 02-03-2015

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - Cerillus - 02-03-2015

Thanks safar46 and everyone who is behind this free bot ^^! btw whats the best setup for TH sniping >< i have tried it awhile ago and i end up @ gold III hehe was at Gold I

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - Black Hat - 02-03-2015

Can one of the moderators move this thread to the release page?

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - DiviniT3a - 02-03-2015

(02-03-2015, 05:20 PM)safar46 Wrote:  Just uncheck "Meet TH Outside" and check "Attack Townhall (Outside)"
But in that case it still checks for a minimum of 150k gold correct? What I would like, if possible, is for it to attack even if the base has 0 gold as long as the townhall is detected as being outside but at the same time to attack a base who's town hall is not detected as being outside, as long as it has 150k gold. I apologize if I'm explaining it poorly.

edit: As an aside is there anything in particular I need to do while compiling? The exe that came in the package works fine but if I try to compile the script with some minor changes regardless of whether it is in x64 or x84 it disrupts the maximal TH level function. Should I just reinstall autoit?

RE: 5.4.2.4.5 - Fixed typo in script, added custom icon - dinobot - 02-03-2015

I think it is time to stop people from asking non development question in this thread... Question like what settings, suggestion etc.

There are sections created. Please make use of them..

this is a warning...

RE: 5.4.2.5 - New Bullymode (Attack Townhall (Outside)), Fix Troops Settings nt Attacking - safar46 - 02-03-2015

RE: 5.4.2.5 - New Bullymode (Attack Townhall (Outside)), Fix Troops Settings nt Attacking - sheva370 - 02-03-2015

Wowwww!!! New version available, thank you so much!