The Bytecode Club
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: 5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops (/showthread.php?tid=441)

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - nguyenkar - 02-04-2015

V5.4.2.5.1 better than v5.4.2.4.3 every things except train troops, some time it report train troops and open barrack 1 but not train more troops then go to "wait for full", can you fix, thanks.

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - proptic - 02-04-2015

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - EsEnZeT - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 03:32 AM)nguyenkar Wrote:  awesome code, thanks for every thing... and I have one small request, can we change keywords in donate function? In my country, they call archer is "cung" or lady... and better I thinks we need to put except keywords like "war" or "golem"... for except donate. Thanks so much.

i think this is easy to do, look in 'images' folder if iremember it right.

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - nazaryman - 02-04-2015

LoL i already fixed that zoomout by checking each code Cryrealsad

And func runbot i change to exitloop instead of return

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - dixonhill - 02-04-2015

I augmented the 5.4.2.5.1 version of the script with a couple of my own functions.  If anyone is interested, you can run a compare on the versions and extract my additions.

COC Bot v5.4.2.5.1-custom05.zip

• No-Raid mode (no attacking, just collecting/training/donating every 2 minutes)
  • Remote Pausing
  • Remote No-Raid switch

You have to have Dropbox installed to use it.  If Dropbox is installed, the bot will create the folder /CoC/remote/ and two files: /CoC/pause.txt and /CoC/noraid.txt.  When you want to use the game on another device, just place one or both in the /CoC/remote/ folder using your mobile device, and the bot will act accordingly.  If paused, it will check the "Remote" folder for pause.txt every 10 seconds without touching the game, and when it doesn't find the file, it will resume operation.  

[Image: hD8WTQD.png?1]

[Image: 8HQ9jXM.png?1]

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - load66 - 02-04-2015

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - dixonhill - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 09:43 AM)load66 Wrote:  @dixonhill

bro . what you mean by no raid mode . means no  farming ?

Sorry, just an arbitrary name I came up with.  It means no attacking.  Just maintenance tasks - collecting/training/donating.
I'll update the post.

Thank you for pointing out the vague term.

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - empyrials - 02-04-2015

LOL, DinxonHill

That's exactly what i meantioned on like page 7... That's what i implemented for dropbox, almost the exact same file names too! LOL. The developer said it would be too hard, unless he misinterpreted what i was saying. The only difference is i don't have a Checkbox in the GUI, i just check for those file names in dropbox. When it's setup like this, if those file names exist it does a total PAUSE, or it will just collect gold/elix & train troops but no attacking. It's handy when you have the images going to dropbox so if you're FULL on loot, might as well just have it keep you idle instead of wasting attacks to gain nothing.

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - RhiZo - 02-04-2015

Ty for ur instructions

RE: 5.4.2.5.1 - Fixed Zoomout and ImageSearch Result Pos - la.toyiba - 02-04-2015

i have found error in 5.4.2.4.5 that the bot still attacked TH level 9 when i was setup to attack (maximum) TH level 8 in the search settings.

have you fixed it in 5.4.2.5.1? thank you.. Highfive