The Bytecode Club
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: 5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops (/showthread.php?tid=441)

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - insaneron - 01-29-2015

can anyone explain how the attack algorithm work. i would like to make my own personal attack pattern. thank you in advance Smile
p.s. im trying to learn macro so please dont be harsh. a guide on how this work would be nice Smile

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - Cerillus - 01-30-2015

Thanks!

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - Serenity - 01-30-2015

Download link isn't working, please update!

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - Kingkong - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 03:08 AM)Serenity Wrote:  Download link isn't working, please update!

Please read thru more than just the first page

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - hitorikko - 01-30-2015

i can't download the file. please fix

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - moveonly - 01-30-2015

please add script to train dragon,my elixir always full,and dragon so fast training time now

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - Belovedad - 01-30-2015

It doesn't do anything after I choose to 'locate barracks'. Just closes screen and return. How to fix? Apparently it's waiting for the main screen but I can see when the bot presses the home button... and reopen the game..

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 - Looking @ dropCC - LiveToDrink - 01-30-2015

(01-29-2015, 06:03 PM)saxmydix Wrote:  
(01-29-2015, 05:21 PM)Cerillus Wrote:  by any chance can you show us the exact place you get the right hex of the mouse pointer using the auto info? a screenshot would be great ^^

At the upper center of the clan logo.
[Image: Symbol_23.png]

Sax,

I used a quick program to get the color of the spot you suggested, but it's still not finding my CC in the attack sequence. I updated the hex code for the color from the original one to the color my hex color program said, but it has a few different exact hex codes for the color. Any options? I want to figure it out on my own before I ask for the answer! Smile Should I try another couple of color codes?

Thanks in advance,

LtD

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - safar46 - 01-30-2015

For next update....
- TH Snipping (wip)
- Fix deadbase search on the background with hidden window (done)
- Meet TH Level 4-6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (done)
- Attack outside townhall with barb and arch (done)
- Smart attack collectors (wip)
- Create spell (done)
- Attack TH with lightning spell (done)
- Reduce Out of Sync while searching (done)
- fixed waitmainscreen function (done)
- better troops deployment (done)
- better train speed (done)
- fixed locate barracks and collectors (done)
- fixed search mode (done)

RE: 5.4.2.2.2 + More Troops Options (Giants, Goblin, WBs) and Donating Barb, Arch, Giants - insaneron - 01-30-2015

so many updates already. thank you very much :D