Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 4.78 Average
5.4.2.5.2 - Better Troops Deployment (LF Style), Fixed Train Troops
Brick 

Attached Files
.zip   COC Bot v5.4.2.5.1+Exe.zip (Size: 830.98 KB / Downloads: 1,235)
.zip   COC Bot v5.4.2.5.2+Exe.zip (Size: 832 KB / Downloads: 882)
.zip   COC Bot v5.4.2.5+Exe.zip (Size: 830.92 KB / Downloads: 130)
.zip   COC Bot v5.4.2.4.4+Exe.zip (Size: 818.88 KB / Downloads: 302)
.zip   COC Bot v5.4.2.4.5+Exe.zip (Size: 830.7 KB / Downloads: 684)
this comes out when I click on the "start" button even though I choose any of the settings provided [Image: nwkizp.jpg] any solution for this?
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
(01-25-2015, 05:20 PM)jervisvgarcia Wrote:  this comes out when I click on the "start" button even though I choose any of the settings provided [Image: nwkizp.jpg] any solution for this?

Just Close then go to Troops options. Set your Troops Capacity like your Troops Capacity in your village, sorry for my bad english :D
(01-25-2015, 05:22 PM)safar46 Wrote:  
(01-25-2015, 05:20 PM)jervisvgarcia Wrote:  this comes out when I click on the "start" button even though I choose any of the settings provided [Image: nwkizp.jpg] any solution for this?

Just Close then go to Troops options. Set your Troops Capacity like your Troops Capacity in your village, sorry for my bad english :D

still can't get it to work Sad I can't even manually locate my barracks just stucked on "getting to main screen" lol
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
Thanks. Can I make a request. To make lightning spell then drop on DE storage while attacking village?
(01-25-2015, 05:39 PM)jervisvgarcia Wrote:  
(01-25-2015, 05:22 PM)safar46 Wrote:  

still can't get it to work Sad I can't even manually locate my barracks just stucked on "getting to main screen" lol

After you open the Bot for first time, don't use "Locate Barracks Manually" button. Just Start your Bot and it automatically prompt you to set the barracks Wink

(01-25-2015, 05:42 PM)bushido-21 Wrote:  @safar46 dude this update way to far Smile thanks for the update i will inform u if any error btw thanks Smile

You're welcome. ok thanks back Smile

(01-25-2015, 05:44 PM)ssneoh Wrote:  Thanks. Can I make a request. To make lightning spell then drop on DE storage while attacking village?

I will try Wink
Donate function doesn't work on my side. It found the donate button pos but do nothing after.
as of now the bot works like a charm Smile the deploy of any troops donate request looks great Smile thanks