xpiamchris   11-25-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm seeing that people are having a lot of problems on Windows 8 so I figured I'd share my code. Wrote it using coordinates, so it's completely adjustable for your dimensions/spec.
I run 1920x1080 / Windows 8.

Anyways, it's a pretty raw piece of code, but it gets the job done.
Code:
HotKeySet ("{ESC}", "Terminate") Opt ("MouseCoordMode", 0) Func Terminate()   Exit EndFunc   ;==>Terminate $var = 0 While $var <> 1 ;Starts the LF program ShellExecute(@ProgramFilesDir & "\LFROBOT\xiaohua.exe") ;Wait for it to load (adjust for slower computers) Sleep (3000) ;Click on the try button MouseMove (485, 75, 0) MouseClick ("left") ;Click on the confirm button Sleep (2000) MouseMove (120, 115, 0) MouseClick ("left") ;Click on the start button Sleep (2000) MouseMove (480, 330, 0) MouseClick ("left") ;Wait 55 minutes before closing and restarting again Sleep(3300000) ;Close Program MouseMove (1260, 330, 0) MouseClick ("left") Sleep (1000) ;confirm closing Send("{ENTER}") WEnd

Just hit f5 to start it. If you want to try running it and finding out your own coordinates, here is a script to find coordinates:
Code:
HotKeySet ("{ESC}", "Terminate") Opt ("MouseCoordMode", 0) While 1   $aPos = MouseGetPos ()   Tooltip ($aPos[0] & ", " & $aPos[1])   Sleep (10) WEnd Func Terminate()   Exit EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

Hope this helps at least one other person here. Otherwise, the other guy's solutions look to be pretty useful/good.
  
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Konloch Software - Bytecode Viewer - Hack Log - Reverse Engineering Forum
Copyright © 2014-2026 The Bytecode Club. Powered By MyBB.
CC0 Unless Specified Otherwise.