Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] CoC Always Online Script
(04-20-2015, 11:55 AM)Konloch Wrote:  Very solid submission! Interesting approach to staying online, are you able to control the phone using this? In terms of grabbing a screenshot, sending input, receiving input, etc.

Well thank you, Konloch. I'm glad to see that you like it.

Yes, using ADB, you can control a device very easily. I was previously working on a Clash of Clans bot that kept the user online and took screenshots of the base so it could scan them for resource collection icons (the icons that appear above the collectors/mines when they filled up a little bit); however, I abandoned that project because I couldn't find a way to search the image for the resource icons. If I have enough time and I can find a good image-matching/image-searching library, the possibilities for this project could be endless.

If you want to know more about this method, shoot me a PM and I can explain it. The Android Debug Bridge is a very powerful and convenient tool.

Oh, and by the way, I apologize for not writing this in Java. I know this is a Java forum, but Python seemed more convenient because I could test everything on-the-fly in the Python shell. However, this really could be rewritten in almost any language because it primarily relies on shell commands sent through ADB.

Messages In This Thread
[Release] CoC Always Online Script - by S.Doak - 04-19-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: [Release] CoC Always Online Script - by S.Doak - 04-20-2015, 01:05 PM