Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ASM] Bytecode and Runtime contradict each other [Fixed]
(12-07-2015, 08:04 AM)Bibl Wrote:  to be honest, i havent really used asm's remapper. instead i made my own which iterates through all of the classes/fields/methods and then renames stuff that way. i would recommend you do that as well.

I've switched to this and can't seem to figure out how to update class names. Everything else is working though.

Edit: Nevermind. I had the classreaders/writers in the wrong order. Thanks for the tip! Currently stuck at updating the references to the renamed objects/classes. I can't get all the method calls from variables to be renamed and classes keep trying to refer to their original names despite signatures and descriptions being updated.

Here's an example jar so that you can look for yourselves. Text and screens can only do so much: http://b.1339.cf/cladyky.zip

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ASM] Duplicate fields when renaming classes - by Dank Vader - 12-13-2015, 03:33 PM