Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG ''trying to locate main screen''
- Operating System:Acer 64bit

- COC Bot Version:5,4,2,2,2

- Bluestack Version:Doesn’t tell me the current version, But it is the latest most up to date oe.

- Screenshot:Don’t have sorry

- Brief Description Of Problem:i get everything setup with my settings and locate the barracks pumps ect, and i hit start ‘’trying to locate main screen’' ‘’waiting for main screen’’ and when it says trying to locate main screen it back out of clash of clans for some odd reason. by backing out i mean clicking the back button on bluestacks

- What Were You Doing To Trigger This: I had another problem ‘’barracks cannont be used’’ or barracks are full or something so i just tried to reinstall all blustacks but i didn’t know what a bitch it was to do that and just ended up getting the most recent bluestacks, what i think is the problem

- What have you done to try resolve the problem- reinstall it try a bunch different settings now post on the forums for help :D. It is only a beta/aplha tho so i would like to help you guys fix all bugs

Hope that was detailed enough.

Messages In This Thread
BUG ''trying to locate main screen'' - by jb242 - 02-05-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: BUG ''trying to locate main screen'' - by kry - 02-08-2015, 05:24 AM