Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Hello everyone. I've been following this post for a while, trying to understand it. I started off just interested in Clash, but now you guys have piqued an interest in coding in me as well. I guess I should introduce myself: I'm a freshmen, and I'm probably the only person in school (at least in my grade) who knows how to do anything with computers. Umm, I like to mess around in computer class, since I'm much smarter than the actual teacher. We're supposed to do work, but I just mess around with the computer. Whenever I want to do something, I always look up a tutorial, hence my presence here. I was wondering if maybe you guys could start a thread on coding for beginners? I would love to learn! Thanks everyone.
-miraKidaaH
(12-15-2014, 01:54 AM)THS Wrote:  I can only say this has nothing to do with script clicking button every 50minutes...

Lurk moar guise about how it's enc and reverse it...

Some of you captured messages to the server
Here is another bot, maybe its easier to crack?

http://www.xiaobaijingling.com/ds/backen...bluestacks
hi LF robot trial is working again but i think its limited 1 hour daily i dont think if keeway script stop and start still working
and if any 1 want to look this another bot here the file:https://mega.co.nz/#!hAdCBZKJ!B1mbnBJw2IuQc4G8bIvAra88EVxPXeYYLyGTuXqw3-4
Ban captainplanet he's a moderator on the bots forum that got it disabled
http://www.not allowed/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4819&extra=&page=2
hi, first post there!

i've bought 1m of LF but 17€ is way TOO much for this ultrabuggy chinese software, thousand of problems, and I hate the fucking chinese language!

2 ideas for the bot hack

1) fake the server login system
2) remove the login system
(12-16-2014, 01:04 AM)ulips Wrote:  hi, first post there!

i've bought 1m of LF but 17€ is way TOO much for this ultrabuggy chinese software, thousand of problems, and I hate the fucking chinese language!

2 ideas for the bot hack

If there isn't any encryption added we could probably just redirect the traffic to a local service and emulate it.

Could someone wireshark this program and see if it's just cleartext? If so I'd probably give it a go.
ill glad to help, plz tell me what do u need with wireshark?
(12-16-2014, 07:02 AM)konloch Wrote:  
(12-16-2014, 01:04 AM)ulips Wrote:  hi, first post there!

2 ideas for the bot hack

If there isn't any encryption added we could probably just redirect the traffic to a local service and emulate it.

Could someone wireshark this program and see if it's just cleartext? If so I'd probably give it a go.

I knwo either this one or the original one wasn't in clear text, pretty sure it was the other one.
23.83.96.42 on port 12346
exeinfo says its packed VMProtect v.2.07 - X.X 2003-2012 VMProtect Software - www.vmpsoft.com