Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF resetter for chinese version?
hello. I've noticed that LF robot server is always down, but I tried changing my system location to chinese and it works perfectly and unlimited. but the problem is, the resetters I used only detects the english version. can someone edit it for the chinese mode? I'm a noob when it comes to programming. thank you!

here is the screenshot of the chinese version

[Image: 2vun241.jpg]
yes it would be awesome!
bump for today
anyone planning to make a script please? LF robot server is down again Sad
use our very own coc bot here.. its still in alpha stage but its very promising.. dont rely on chinese lf robot.. they are already working to stop the abuse of trial.
give me a link for the chinese version
(01-23-2015, 08:46 AM)bhovoi Wrote:  use our very own coc bot here.. its still in alpha stage but its very promising.. dont rely on chinese lf robot.. they  are already working to stop the abuse of trial.

just abusing on their donate feature, I'll be using our very own bot when we already have the donate feature and the background mode finalized don't worry Smile
u said it work perfectly and unlimited, that why u need run LF resetter?

So conflict !
(01-23-2015, 10:42 PM)nudeboy Wrote:  u said it work perfectly and unlimited,  that why u need run LF resetter?

So conflict !

ofcourse it's just 1hr trial, so I still need the resetter to make it unlimited. got it?
BOT CLAN- JOIN NOW! FEEL FREE TO PM ME FOR THE CLAN NAME! Highfive
Just changed Location, Language,,.. all to China, but still limit after 3 times press "Try" button.