Poll: New farming clan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!

37 94.87%
No!

2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
CBT is recruiting!
[Image: DgoicxI.png]

CBT OFFICIAL RECRUITING THREAD

Some rules you need to know regarding the clan
  1. Minimum LV4 archers
  2. Default donation archers
  3. Minimum donations 2,000 per season, donate whatever is requested
  4. 100% farming, that is no clan wars or whatever
  5. All members are to be registered to a subforum. Any bot related discussions is to be held within the forums instead of the clan chat
  6. Members are to remain in the clan at all times, no clan hoppers allowed
  7. Reporting system (Members who disobey the rules will be reported and kicked)
  8. Strictly English speaking only (no offense but it just make communication so much easier)

The clan is heavily moderated to help protect other members of the clan.

To join the clan:
  1. People who are interested and have met the requirements please drop me a PM to get the clan details.
  2. Clan details as well as a personalized codes will be sent to you.
  3. Mention both your forum username and the code when sending a request to join the clan, this is to exclude randoms from joining.
  4. Once accepted into the clan, you will be given the right to view a clan-only subforum. Remember to read the rules and post anything clan related there instead of the clan chat.
Let's do this Wink
What is the fun playing the game other than 24/7 farming by bot?
(02-11-2015, 05:25 PM)dinobot Wrote:  What is the fun playing the game other than 24/7 farming by bot?

I stop from time to time and test my level 8 walls by doing a trophy base. I do gowipes since I have the resources now, I core dive with my upgraded heroes + barch...there's always fun being super upgraded with the bot.
Well nobody's stopping anyone from attacking some random guy while farming. It is kinda more like a place to build up quickly and stuff without having to worry about war stuff, seeing as you kinda make a net loss most of the time (at least at higher ups anyways)
Just a quick note, on your rule 'All members have to register to a forum and any bot related discussions is to be held there instead of the clan chat'

I hope you're referring to registering on TBC, because linking another forum is against TBC rules and will result in your account getting banned.

None the less another bot clan sounds great!
Sure I have no issues regarding having the stuff hosted here, but my main concern is protecting the identities of the clan members. Maybe a subforum hidden to all but clan members?
(02-11-2015, 07:00 PM)koko5566 Wrote:  Sure I have no issues regarding having the stuff hosted here, but my main concern is protecting the identities of the clan members. Maybe a subforum hidden to all but clan members?

Sounds great! I could easily set you up a group if you wanted.

I've PMed you my Skype, let's talk more there! Smile
I'll also shoot you a PM as I'm looking for a farming clan Smile.
i'd like to get in on this clan too. I've sent several people in the past PMs but never get any responces Facelineside