Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
That lf robot is solid. May be easier to create a macro to startup & switch between 24 virtual machines to have 1 hr free sessions running all day.
(11-16-2014, 08:01 PM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  Gamercreep you have to close all the bluestack processes or restart your computer after you change the resolution in order to make it work

Thanks!!
I've completely lost track of this thread, but from what I can tell at least one person wrote their own bot? Mind pointing me to a download? :3
(11-17-2014, 07:03 AM)apemanzilla Wrote:  I've completely lost track of this thread, but from what I can tell at least one person wrote their own bot? Mind pointing me to a download? :3

Haha, yeah. A few are writing their own. Smelly seems to be the one getting the furthest on it. No one has posted a link to theirs yet, but Smelly said he was gonna release his for $1 soon.

Proxy.
(11-17-2014, 07:07 AM)Proxy Wrote:  
(11-17-2014, 07:03 AM)apemanzilla Wrote:  I've completely lost track of this thread, but from what I can tell at least one person wrote their own bot? Mind pointing me to a download? :3

Haha, yeah. A few are writing their own. Smelly seems to be the one getting the furthest on it. No one has posted a link to theirs yet, but Smelly said he was gonna release his for $1 soon.

Proxy.

I think smelly gave up on us :o
(11-17-2014, 10:51 AM)gamercreep Wrote:  

Proxy.

i doubt he even made one lol
(11-17-2014, 11:01 AM)SoOSick Wrote:  

Proxy.

i doubt he even made one lol

But it seemed like he knew what he was doing

Proxy.

An entire dollar?!? What madness! Open source for the win!

[/sarcasm]

Oh well. I'll try to keep up for further posts Tongue

Proxy.

Smelly said that he was gonna take like a day or two break from the forum and then release it.
Guys, think of this. If this is free, it will be exploited for sure. I bet you will get attacked by the same bot you use on other people. And i think it's fair he get paid for his effort if he is releasing it.