Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Hey guys,

I tried to program a bot which clicks on the trial button on the LF robot software every hours. Unfortunately, my bot do nothing when i ask him to click somewhere on the LF robot window. It seems to be a security somewhere. Does anyone know how can i solve this ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english
I might try to write one myself as well. You have to admit though, it's a daunting task.
Smellysocks/Xanathos,

How many different fonts and tif/box files did you use to train?

The fonts I'm using are being captured and converted properly, but it fails in game. I'm assuming its because of the colors and other variables...
Coding a bot that clicks the LF free trial every hour isnt a bad idea. I guess it would be simple to code. Can anyone here do it?
Honestly, at this point I'm willing to pay for your eng.traineddata file smellysocks/xanathos.

I've spent too long on this and am losing wind.. Or if you can share for free, I'd appreciate that too.

Let me know please... thank you
smelly & I, had a lot of troubles getting it accurate decently, try different scales (2 worked best for me), and different coordinates (area has to be not so wide and also we noticed its more accurate when the 2 values are being read at the same time, also you could try to try it on a darker background, like zoom out completely and move the screen top left corner until background is dark trees)
(11-18-2014, 08:29 AM)djbaptou Wrote:  Hey guys,

I tried to program a bot which clicks on the trial button on the LF robot software every hours. Unfortunately, my bot do nothing when i ask him to click somewhere on the LF robot window. It seems to be a security somewhere. Does anyone know how can i solve this ?

Get the handle of the trial button and use controlclick.
(11-18-2014, 10:51 AM)Xanathos Wrote:  

What do you mean by controlclick ? I'm sorry i'm a real newbie in programming and i'm actually using "Super Macro". It's pretty limited but that's enough right ?
(11-18-2014, 06:19 PM)djbaptou Wrote:  
(11-18-2014, 10:51 AM)Xanathos Wrote:  

What do you mean by controlclick ? I'm sorry i'm a real newbie in programming and i'm actually using "Super Macro". It's pretty limited but that's enough right ?

If you are already using AutoIt you can check the helpfile. It will explain what is controlclick and simple example. Basically it is sending a click command to the handler and coordinates given. You can use the windows info tool to get the handler name.
Thanks ! I'll check it !