Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
I've got a temporary solution for everyone. Firstly open up LF Robot click "try" to start the one hour trial, then about 5 minutes before the trial ends, close LF Robot and restart. After reopening the bot, click try again and you'll have another full hour using the bot. If you happen to have went past one hour for that day just uninstall and reinstall the bot and you should be able to use the trial again.
(11-18-2014, 06:36 PM)darkvoid Wrote:  
(11-18-2014, 06:19 PM)djbaptou Wrote:  
(11-18-2014, 10:51 AM)Xanathos Wrote:  
(11-18-2014, 08:29 AM)djbaptou Wrote:  Hey guys,

I tried to program a bot which clicks on the trial button on the LF robot software every hours. Unfortunately, my bot do nothing when i ask him to click somewhere on the LF robot window. It seems to be a security somewhere. Does anyone know how can i solve this ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english

Get the handle of the trial button and use controlclick.

What do you mean by controlclick ? I'm sorry i'm a real newbie in programming and i'm actually using "Super Macro". It's pretty limited but that's enough right ?

If you are already using AutoIt you can check the helpfile. It will explain what is controlclick and simple example. Basically it is sending a click command to the handler and coordinates given. You can use the windows info tool to get the handler name.

When I use 'windows info tool' on the 'try' button it doesn't even give me a window title ... That means , impossible to use controlclick ! Any thoughts ?
(11-18-2014, 08:29 AM)djbaptou Wrote:  When I use 'windows info tool' on the 'try' button it doesn't even give me a window title ... That means , impossible to use controlclick ! Any thoughts ?

I think you should take time to read the doc, and know what a handle is, instead of waiting for someone to do it for you. It took me few seconds to view the handle.
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/doc...Handle.htm
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/doc...Handle.htm

Try those out. If it still doesn't work, I'll share the script I use (doesn't involve handles).
First off this is my first post to your community and I must say I wish I had stumbled upon it earlier because there seems to be a wealth of information here. I’d also like to throw a kudos to both Xanathos and Smellysocks for their posts and offers of aid in creating a bot using autoit. I’ve been trying to use PIL to accomplish the same task with my python bot for some time now with little success, well done. I’d love to get my hands on your working bot Smelly once you get your much needed siesta. After I get a good look at autoit I might hit you up in the future for some advice if your still game. Thanks again on behalf of the community and a big frown to all you haters out there… constructive criticism is one thing but some of you are downright rude.
LF Robot can be used unlimited just as Michaelb2007 said! Let's create a macro using simple mouse recorder applications to close and restart the Robot and re-click the 'try' button after like 50 minutes :D
(11-21-2014, 05:28 AM)Spadone Wrote:  LF Robot can be used unlimited just as Michaelb2007 said! Let's create a macro using simple mouse recorder applications to close and restart the Robot and re-click the 'try' button after like 50 minutes :D

Very interesting. :D

Good find Michaelb2007.
Been lurking for the past month but wanted to say the LF Robot program is really amazing. It's absurd that they want $20 EVERY month. been restarting it every 45 minutes atm though
Guys I'm almost done with my autoit script for little flower bot :D Basically it opens the bot clicks try clicks ok clicks start then waits 55 minutes and restarts the bot.
(11-22-2014, 06:50 AM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  Guys I'm almost done with my autoit script for little flower bot :D Basically it opens the bot clicks try clicks ok clicks start then waits 55 minutes and restarts the bot.

I've also almost finished mines to do that, but screwed up somewhere and have no idea what I did wrong x.x. Should read up more on autoit.