Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Interesting... maybe someone here is talented enough to where we could make our own Clash Bot. Wink
Proxy.
Reverse jump: je to jne, Regist and win.
Think some one that could reverse engineer lazypressing would be best case scenario.
(11-03-2014, 09:20 AM)Proxy Wrote:  Interesting... maybe someone here is talented enough to where we could make our own Clash Bot. Wink
Proxy.

After looking at a few videos of the bot it just looks like it just places units around the edge of the map and collects resources (color clicker, maybe)
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(11-04-2014, 10:32 AM)Xanathos Wrote:  00439801
This guy got it. Says my registration has been completed. Thanks for telling us the answer!

Edit: Doesn't function though, nothing happens when start is clicked. Nice to see some progress though!
(11-05-2014, 12:03 PM)smellysocks Wrote:  
This guy got it. Says my registration has been completed. Thanks for telling us the answer!

Edit: Doesn't function though, nothing happens when start is clicked. Nice to see some progress though!

Yay! Progress! :D
Haha. Keep up the good work everyone. Smile

Proxy.
I can't tell, even trial doesn't work for me, there is probably another check, put a breakpoint on hotkey API, and see what it does when you press F10, anyways, it shouldn't be hard to code a simple bot, mouse clicks and pixel reading are easily doable in any macro tool...I have not played the game at all, so I don't really know what should be done, if someone wants to give a hand by explaining few things, post here or drop me a private message.
(11-05-2014, 11:41 PM)Xanathos Wrote:  
I can't tell, even trial doesn't work for me, there is probably another check, put a breakpoint on hotkey API, and see what it does when you press F10, anyways, it shouldn't be hard to code a simple bot, mouse clicks and pixel reading are easily doable in any macro tool...I have not played the game at all, so I don't really know what should be done, if someone wants to give a hand by explaining few things, post here or drop me a private message.
Sent a message. Hopefully we can work together!
Not sure how we can do the pixel reading on this. I have done pixel reading for mmorpgs before but this one has to pixel read a number and understand what the number value is to work here.  Can't just see there is white in the top left of the screen cause it could be 1000 elixir or 100000 elixir.   Need to know what bases to attack.

Not sure what you mean by reverse jump je to jne?
(11-06-2014, 05:23 AM)Memphis Wrote:  Not sure how we can do the pixel reading on this. I have done pixel reading for mmorpgs before but this one has to pixel read a number and understand what the number value is to work here.  Can't just see there is white in the top left of the screen cause it could be 1000 elixir or 100000 elixir.   Need to know what bases to attack.

You can use tesseract library for OCR, it does convert images to text, this is what the bot is using.