Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(12-11-2014, 08:25 AM)ZxPwd Wrote:  [Image: 1GLIsXr.png]

Hello KeeWay, The new script you posted is very nice I like it. This thread is getting a lot of post
and a lot of pages which is getting very hard to follow up on. Now I have a suggestion I think you should
consider doing is creating a new thread with your release. There are over 46 pages and the last time I have
took a look there was only 25. That's 25+ new pages. Please create a new thread with explanations on how to
use your new script because there are quite a few features I see you have added. Myself I know how to use it
and I do have questions on it. But I would suggest you making a new thread please it would be great.

This thread is getting up into the 500+ replies that's the most I've seen in a long time in 1 thread and I'm registered on multiple hacking
community and this is becoming unorganized.

Your a good Autoit coder I actually never herd of it before but I'm just now learning it since I know a couple of
programming language this should come a little easy to me. It's fun to use. I also got a question if your .exe was
made in C# or vb.net or C++ just curious.
Please create a new thread and people stop posting in this one once keeway creates a new thread. There are too many pages.
You should "Create New Thread" In the Clash of Clans section: https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97

sorry away for a few days, wow what a post  Smile . Ok i will start another post. i did change the script a few days ago when i was at a buddies house because i found a problem with teamviewer having the same class window name [CLASS:#32770] as i was using so i changed the way i detected the windows and it seems better now..

thanks
KeeWay

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by KeeWay - 12-13-2014, 10:35 AM