Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Hi,  smelly here,

I think I'll have a functioning version tomorrow or the day after,  Xanathos has been  quite helpful. So far I'm only implementing barbs and archers as I think anything else defeats the purpose of collector  farming and I'm trying to just get it functioning and stable as  soon as possible  (I will he TH8 in the game soon).  Extras are nice but the main purpose of the bot is just to gain resources while gone. I have some great ideas but I'm new to this so its taking  me quite a while to get the basics done but it's definitely doable.

The image recognition has worked out quite nicely for me, although it's definitely been time consuming to get it at a level where I'm comfortable with the accuracy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smellysocks - 11-08-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM