Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-10-2014, 02:16 AM)spelaben Wrote:  I spent all day trying to figure out how to unpack / decompile Lazypressing (I have no idea what I'm doing though). Although my coding skills are also very limited, I thought maybe if I see how he implemented different features I could learn from it and maybe even improve them (for example to also train minions in the dark barracks for faster overall training time shouldn't be too hard to add I guess).
Does anyone have the skillset and is willing to spend some of his time to point me in the right direction? Smile
You would get more benefits (and all the time spent on trying to unpack it) by learning the basics of a bot than trying to learn from a decompiled program, first because you have to make it "readable", and without programming knowledge you would get nowhere, and second, you will probably wonder what is "X" or "Y" function.
Learn basic APIs about finding window handle, coordinates, pixel search, mouse and keyboard movements, there is a lot of macro tools that you can learn from, within few days you would be able to make a basic bot.
Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Xanathos - 11-10-2014, 02:26 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM