Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-10-2014, 03:07 PM)saruk Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 12:16 PM)Memphis Wrote:  Directed towards the last 2 stupid posts, reread my post and look if it ever asks anyone to make a bot for me. I even ask Smelly if he would do a tutorial and he already said he was building a bot. You guys just think anyone trying to learn something new is inheritantly lazy if they don't look everything up by themselves.
I work as an IT professional and know lots about networks and troubleshooting but not much about coding. I'd be happy to talk someone or a group through my knowledge of network structures as it is something I am passionate about. Guess coders idea of teaching is different.
I am appreciative of what xanthros has already told this form just seeing if he had time to do something cool like this.  A simple, no I don't have time, would be understood.

xanthros or whatever, is just some noob bragging around, all he's given theories no practical shit. i doubt he even code
First and last warning, if you're going to act immature you will be banned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Konloch - 11-10-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM