Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-10-2014, 06:19 PM)Memphis Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 05:47 PM)konloch Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 03:07 PM)saruk Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 12:16 PM)Memphis Wrote:  Directed towards the last 2 stupid posts, reread my post and look if it ever asks anyone to make a bot for me. I even ask Smelly if he would do a tutorial and he already said he was building a bot. You guys just think anyone trying to learn something new is inheritantly lazy if they don't look everything up by themselves.
I work as an IT professional and know lots about networks and troubleshooting but not much about coding. I'd be happy to talk someone or a group through my knowledge of network structures as it is something I am passionate about. Guess coders idea of teaching is different.
I am appreciative of what xanthros has already told this form just seeing if he had time to do something cool like this.  A simple, no I don't have time, would be understood.
xanthros or whatever, is just some noob bragging around, all he's given theories no practical shit. i doubt he even code
First and last warning, if you're going to act immature you will be banned.
me or Saruk?

Saruk, sorry for the confusion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Konloch - 11-10-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM