Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-11-2014, 01:42 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 03:07 PM)saruk Wrote:  xanthros or whatever, is just some noob bragging around, all he's given theories no practical shit. i doubt he even code
We are both working on our own bots over Skype; lol. He is better than me and has scripted in Autoit before so he's been a great help in helping me figure out why my code won't work, but I'm hardly asking him to write the thing for me.
Guys, just think logically how to do this. You don't need to read memory or anything, just look at the function list of autoit and think "how would lazypressing identify this, what is it doing, what keys is it sending, how does it know when you are finished a battle to click return to village. It's all just functions with variables, pixelsearches, loops, simulated mouse clicks, and using tesseract. The most difficult thing is eliminating human error. BUT, if you are just making the bot for yourself, it is really very easy if you just look at some documentation for autoit. I knew nothing 3 days ago and now have a bot that trains, searches bases, fights, etc.
Then ask here for some tips if you get stuck along the way. I won't be releasing my source code, unfortunately - but I'm willing to help if you're scripting it in Autoit!
Clash of Clans is a great platform to make your first bot. The game isn't that complicated and it would be a great learning experience.

Edit: Shit this thread has a lot of views!

Is AutoIT better at doing this than Simba?
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by zooty - 11-11-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM