Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-11-2014, 04:50 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  Zooty, I've never used Simba. It looks like it could do the job if the OCR is reliable, I'd use it if you're comfortable with it. Autoit worked out for me. I'd play around with Simba (specifically the OCR function first, then check out if the pixel recognition works for you as well) and if you think it's going to hold you back, use autoit instead.

Because if you make your bot in order of what to do first, you may end up realising Simba doesn't work too well for the arguably hardest tasks - the image recognition and pixel checks. One thing I will say about Autoit is there is a lot of documentation online, and the forums are full of useful advice, so there's that.

Edit: Here's a GUI I spent a while throwing together, I think it looks pretty. Trying to keep it all one tab to avoid complications, when I add more features we'll see about that.
[Image: JrFVgfI.png]

I think it looks nice. My girlfriend made some other background images so the one you get is random when you load the bot.

Damn Smelly! Looks awesome. :D
Glad I started this thread and now get to see all the awesome progress you're making! Keep up the good work. Smile
You gonna be releasing this anytime? I'd love to try it out. Also, if you need a tester, I'm your guy. xD

Proxy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Proxy - 11-11-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM