Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-13-2014, 09:28 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  No problem. Plus, I can't really offer support to people who download it if I'm getting nothing. I have €1000 debt in student loans right now, so I think 99c is fair and not greedy for someone in my position (like LazyPressing's insane subscription of $10 or whatever it is a month).
Of course, it will probably be cracked eventually like everything, but there won't be support for it from me, and for hardcore clash players I'd say the 99c is worth it for future fixes/updates.
Also, the bot is made by someone who plays a lot of clash. My clan misses me - I haven't really been online in a week!

I think you're right, and it's a completely reasonable price. Smile
I have a quick question about how the updates will work. Will you just have to manually get the update? Maybe you could add an update searcher to the actual program? Or maybe just something that can notify you when there's an update? I don't know how difficult this would be since I'm really nooby and new to coding.

Thanks for everything Smelly!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Proxy - 11-13-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM