Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-13-2014, 09:02 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  - Four way attack implemented. It works REALLY well, gets all the collectors etc.
- Bot knows when troops have been depleted, quickly moves on to selecting new troop (no delay trying to spawn troops that aren't there)
- Any level barracks can be anywhere now (was building the bot first with barracks in a static position).
- Image recognition drastically improved (thanks Xanathos).
- Clan Castle request troops is done.
Think I'm going to add in all elixir troops, then the bot should be pretty much done.
Might post a video of it working here later, and y'all can tell me what you think. I will release the bot to those who have actively participated in the thread since the start, otherwise I will be selling it for the one time fee of 99c (obviously includes all further updates and fixes). Why? Because if it's 100% free, EVERYONE will be using it.
Look at the amount of views this thread has already. People have their eyes on this one.
Anyone will be welcome to crack it, but I really don't see the point in releasing something free to EVERYONE if it's going to render the project useless because there are no good bases left, and that will especially be the case in leagues like silver, probably where the most botting happens. Plus I have spent the last week on this, 6 days, all day, sometimes not even sleeping, so if you consider 99c worth 100 hours work + future man hours, I think it's perfectly fair.
As I said, the others here (you know who you are, and I don't mean people like the guy above me) will be getting a copy free of charge.
I would say right now my bot is better than lazypressing.
(Also, I have some other neat features to come - such as not to attack a base if the walls are a certain level, useful for lower town halls I guess, although personally I rather just take on anything).
Will keep you all updated.
Ive been watching this thread since the beginning when it was one its 1st page Smile Ive sene all the work awesome job dude your the best

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by J430N - 11-13-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM