Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Hey smelly, I stumbled upon this board yesterday. I originally wanted to see if anyone had a working bot I could download and use, but the fact that you're creating one from scratch kinda motivates me to do the same. It'll definitely be a learning experience because most of my coding experience is web development (php, html, javascript) and I don't have much c++/java exposure, but my friend Google can help me with the specific syntaxes.

I was hoping you could help answer a few questions though:

1) It seems like the general structure of this would be to create it through autoit, but more specifically maybe you can clarify some of the following -
a) To filter through the bases, you are using an OCR (tesseract) to get the specific value and then comparing it with a user inputed value correct?
b) To see if most of the loot is in storages or collectors, are you just doing an image compare?

2) What are some unforeseeable snags you hit along the way that you can maybe help point out for me to watch out for? Everything looks easier on paper, so I wanted to see if you could provide some advice for when I'm actually working on it.

I hope you don't think of me trying to create another program myself as a way to monetize/compete against you. Unlike your program, mine will probably be really rough/raw and I don't want to deal with support. I see this more as a project for myself to work on.

Hope you're able to get to this. Xanathos, I can see that you're pretty knowledgeable in this area as well. If you can answer any of these or provide input (or anyone who's reading for that matter), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by xpiamchris - 11-13-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM