Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-13-2014, 06:40 PM)mojopsg Wrote:  Very good job smelly !

I'm also trying to code my own bot with autoit but I have a problem with Image recognition Sad

I try with ImageSearch and PixelSearch, it works well but if I move the buildings it doesn't work anymore...

Can you tell me how did you do to make it works ?

Thanks

PS : sorry all for my bad english, I'm French Smile
You should talk to Xanathos, he speaks French, so it might be useful. Although I could help you too.

(11-13-2014, 09:07 PM)xpiamchris Wrote:  Hey smelly, I stumbled upon this board yesterday. I originally wanted to see if anyone had a working bot I could download and use, but the fact that you're creating one from scratch kinda motivates me to do the same. It'll definitely be a learning experience because most of my coding experience is web development (php, html, javascript) and I don't have much c++/java exposure, but my friend Google can help me with the specific syntaxes.

I was hoping you could help answer a few questions though:

1) It seems like the general structure of this would be to create it through autoit, but more specifically maybe you can clarify some of the following -
a) To filter through the bases, you are using an OCR (tesseract) to get the specific value and then comparing it with a user inputed value correct?
b) To see if most of the loot is in storages or collectors, are you just doing an image compare?

2) What are some unforeseeable snags you hit along the way that you can maybe help point out for me to watch out for? Everything looks easier on paper, so I wanted to see if you could provide some advice for when I'm actually working on it.

I hope you don't think of me trying to create another program myself as a way to monetize/compete against you. Unlike your program, mine will probably be really rough/raw and I don't want to deal with support. I see this more as a project for myself to work on.

Hope you're able to get to this. Xanathos, I can see that you're pretty knowledgeable in this area as well. If you can answer any of these or provide input (or anyone who's reading for that matter), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!
1. Yep, just the Tes .AU3 and if/then/else blah blah statement. I coded PHP before this too, so you should have no difficulty with arrays, functions, variables etc. And from that background Google/AutoIT site can definitely help you.

I don't capture the collectors, it's definitely doable but I think it would be anti productive as it would take extra time when going through a base to capture it again, and then distinguish the different levels of "fullness".

2. Make sure to note that there are 4 barracks, 1 spell factory, and 2 dark barracks. You'll need to do a pixel check or something to make sure you're not training troops on those states, and making 3 spells you dont want or hogs etc.

Other stuff I can think of is window position, zooming out first to get the full picture of the base etc. If you do something without thinking the process through, it probably won't work. I've had to correct a lot of mistakes I made.

And I think it'd be cool if you made your own bot! I'm just saying "hey, if everyone uses this (kids especially, who arguably make up a large proportion of the game), none of us can benefit from it".

(11-14-2014, 01:30 AM)kevinr1 Wrote:  Or you can make it open-source and let more developers make the bot better.
This was meant to be thread for cracking, now it only it to support your own project.
Hey kevin,

I'm sorry you feel that it is in bad taste that I decided to go with a high price of 99c. If you look down the side of your couch you might be able to support me for the amount of hours I've put into this. Also, if you put the amount of hours into this that I have, you would start thinking about how all those hours are going to go to waste when a 12 year old makes a YouTube video and everyone is using the bot, Supercell take action or there are just absolutely no good bases left, and we are back to square 1.

No thanks, I've worked way too hard on this, and if that's the case I'd rather just keep the bot to myself. Also, I'm helping people out too, it's hardly a secret. I understand you might think it's sly of me, but have you really ever seen a bot sell for 99c, nowadays it's all subscription or "buy now, pay again". There's no VIP bullshit, can't you just buy me a fucking cheeseburger?

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smellysocks - 11-14-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM