Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-14-2014, 08:42 PM)kevinr1 Wrote:  
(11-14-2014, 02:07 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  
(11-14-2014, 01:30 AM)kevinr1 Wrote:  Or you can make it open-source and let more developers make the bot better.
This was meant to be thread for cracking, now it only it to support your own project.
Hey kevin,

I'm sorry you feel that it is in bad taste that I decided to go with a high price of 99c. If you look down the side of your couch you might be able to support me for the amount of hours I've put into this. Also, if you put the amount of hours into this that I have, you would start thinking about how all those hours are going to go to waste when a 12 year old makes a YouTube video and everyone is using the bot, Supercell take action or there are just absolutely no good bases left, and we are back to square 1.

No thanks, I've worked way too hard on this, and if that's the case I'd rather just keep the bot to myself. Also, I'm helping people out too, it's hardly a secret. I understand you might think it's sly of me, but have you really ever seen a bot sell for 99c, nowadays it's all subscription or "buy now, pay again". There's no VIP bullshit, can't you just buy me a fucking cheeseburger?

This thread was meant for cracking the bot, not praising you in making a new one.
Also, your bot lacks a lot of functions, i've got the chinese one up and running, making 5m a night. (TH10)

And hide behind your idea of '99c is cheap, buy me a cheeseburger'. Shows your still a child.

Child or not his bot is pretty good. Will be worth the 99c.
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by zooty - 11-15-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM