Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-14-2014, 03:05 PM)smellysocks Wrote:  I don't want to sound rude, but - really, it will be ready when it's ready. Tomorrow, the day after, or the day after that. In 1 hour the bot has farmed me 900k gold and 800m elixir, not bad! I'm going to finish the bot tomorrow and kind of take a break from the forum, I'm starting to feel a bit rushed by everyone as I know you all can't wait to upgrade them walls, plus I will need a few people to test this on other operating systems.
Might make a giant mode where all giants spawn at once in the same direction, followed by a 4 way attack swarm? Sounds like that work well. I'm not a fan of scattering giants like in Lp. They work better in numbers (I think). Maybe even giant healer could be done.

No rush smelly.Smile
The giant mode does sound a lot better than just the spread out way of LP. Looking forward to using it when ever you think it's ready. If you need someone to help test out, I'm be more than happy.

Thanks for everything,
Proxy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Proxy - 11-15-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM