Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-16-2014, 08:14 PM)xpiamchris Wrote:  Smellysocks/Xanathos,

Do you mind pointing me in the right direction on how to incorporate tesseract with autoit? It seems like tesseract requires to be run as a separate program/server?

The only info I could find seems to be outdated: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/...0tesseract

Am I incorrect in assuming the way it works is:
1) Clash of clans is loaded
2) Autoit script runs and once it starts searching for battles, each base it encounters calls a tesseract function
3) Tesseract fuction screen captures the base, and converts the loot into actual text
4) Autoit compares the value of the captured loot text with the parameters set by the user

And this is how it filters...

Is that correct?

If so, can you please point me in the right direction to get started? :x

Thanks!

You most likely got it, but eventually you will need to train tesseract to read values more accurately, and good luck on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Xanathos - 11-17-2014, 02:33 AM