Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-17-2014, 10:19 PM)xpiamchris Wrote:  Xanathos and Smellysock,

I'm officially stumped... I can't seem to get Tesseract working well enough. I defined my area with _TesseractWinCapture (sometimes it pulls values, and sometimes it doesnt). I'm able to spit out some values when it does pull (both letters and numbers.. so its kinda useless).

So I tried training for the letters, and I was able to successfully make a eng.traineddata file using this font I found from reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/com...t_replica/).

But the results seem worse...

Can you please help guide me in the right direction? I feel like I'm 95% there... but this is holding back everything.. : /

I'm pretty bummed to be honest..

Double check if your boxed files are correct, and test your trained file with the text file you used it with to see if the output is good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Xanathos - 11-18-2014, 02:06 AM