Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
First off this is my first post to your community and I must say I wish I had stumbled upon it earlier because there seems to be a wealth of information here. I’d also like to throw a kudos to both Xanathos and Smellysocks for their posts and offers of aid in creating a bot using autoit. I’ve been trying to use PIL to accomplish the same task with my python bot for some time now with little success, well done. I’d love to get my hands on your working bot Smelly once you get your much needed siesta. After I get a good look at autoit I might hit you up in the future for some advice if your still game. Thanks again on behalf of the community and a big frown to all you haters out there… constructive criticism is one thing but some of you are downright rude.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by Valshade - 11-20-2014, 06:31 AM