Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-22-2014, 10:28 AM)nyaosu Wrote:  Anyone else having issues where the trial doesn't start again after closing it before the hourtrial not ends?

I have this issue too as the dark elixir and donating troops ones. Tbh I don't care that much about donating or dark elixir issues. As for the trial not starting I have done an easy if condition inside my autoit script: if it doesn't see the welcome window it closes the bot and restarts until the welcome window appears.

Tips: make sure you open the bot as administrator and in my case(Windows 8.1) set the compatibility mode to Windows xp sp3.

Basically my autoit script does this:
-opens the bot and clicks try
-wait 15 seconds for the welcome window or closes the bot and restarts
-clicks ok
-clicks start
-waits 50 minutes and restarts the bot

Idk if it would be fair to share it because smelly worked really hard for his bot and 99c isn't that much for his work guys. I'll think about it

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by carpealexdiem - 11-22-2014, 08:21 PM