Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
I'm on Windows 8.1 64bit and everything is working flawlessly. Try to follow these steps:

1. Right click on C:\Program Files (x86)\lfRobot\xiaohua.exe -> select Compatibility -> Choose Windows XP(SP3) and Run as administrator.
2. Make sure that LFRobot is installed in the scripts location (C:\Program Files (x86)\lfRobot\xiaohua.exe) or change it accordingly.
3. Make sure Bluestacks resolution is 860 x 720 or change it (Just Google "Change Bluestacks resolution regedit")
4. Install AutoIt the open Notepad, paste the script and save it as x.au3 or whatever name you want. Make sure it's saved as .au3 extension and not au3.txt
5. Right click on x.au3 and choose "Run Script" or if you compile it remember to run it as Administrator in either 32 or 64 bit.
Remember to have clash of clans opened inside bluestacks before running the script.

Final Note: If you change the resolution from regedit, in order to make it work you must restart bluestacks by clicking restart from the tray icon or restart your computer.

This is my script(I mixed mine with Keeway's one a bit) and as you can see it closes the LFRobot and restarts if the "1 Hour notice" doesn't come up so you don't need to watch it:

Code:
#RequireAdmin

If Not ProcessExists("HD-Frontend.exe") Then
MsgBox(0, "Bluestacks Problem", "Please Start Bluestacks then Clash of Clans before continuing")
EndIf

HotKeySet ("q", "quitme")
While 1
Local $iPID =Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\lfRobot\xiaohua.exe")
sleep(5000)
WinMove("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 984, 274)
Sleep(1000)
ControlFocus("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 1059)
ControlClick("", "DarkT", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")
WinWaitActive("Welcome", "", "15")
If WinExists("Welcome") Then
sleep(3000)
ControlFocus("Welcome", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")
ControlClick("Welcome", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")
sleep(5000)
ControlFocus("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:6]")
ControlClick("", "DarkT", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:6]")
sleep(3000000)
ProcessClose("xiaohua.exe")
Else
sleep(3000)
ProcessClose("xiaohua.exe")
EndIf
WEnd
Func quitme()
   Exit
EndFunc

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by carpealexdiem - 11-25-2014, 04:16 AM