Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
no problem guys, it is a very basic script i threw together to get by with until a more rea$onable alternative or cracked version comes out.

The script i use was written using windows 8.1 x64 on a i7 4GHZ with bluestacks 0.9.1.4057 (kikat version) so it may be that you need to use some of the troubleshooting steps carpealexdiem listed in his post (thanks). you might also have to adjust the sleep times if you have slower pc's.

over the weekend i just installed 2 different computers (win8.1 x64 (intel) and win7 x64 (AMD)) to run my 2 different accounts and had no issues with the win8.1 computer but had to add more sleep timings for the win7 computer because it was slower..

here is the process i used to perform the config/install..

1. installed the bluestacks 0.9.1.4057 kikat version (has the nova desktop which seems to work ok).
2. in bluestacks setup google store and download and tested CofC. if the install of CofC fails delete your account then cache\data from the running apps of the Google Download manager, Google Store and Google store framework and try to setup your google account and download again.
3. put a shortcut of CofC on the bluestacks main screen, then close bluestacks (from the tray choose quit).
4. installed the little flower robot then run once then close.
5. start bluestacks then CofC game (resolution should be good because after running the LF-bot it sets the resolution).
6. run the little flower bot as administrator and go through the initial setups to detect your setup.
7. try out the LF-bot to make sure it is working correctly.
8. close out the LF-bot program.
9. using the SciTE editor open the script and hit F5 to run it or you can compile or run it directly.

thanks
KeeWay

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by KeeWay - 11-25-2014, 05:49 AM