Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-25-2014, 12:41 PM)Valshade Wrote:  Thanks Keeway and Xpiamchris, been messing around with autoit for a few days now and liking it so far. Used bits and pieces from both of your scripts to get a working script for my machine, this is working so far with an occasional hiccup now again where lfbot will wig out for a while pressing on random wall sections. (I think it fails to find my spell factory and is trying to train troops but hasn’t brought up the training window properly; this seems to only occur while using the script oddly enough not really sure why though.) It should be pretty easy for everyone to get a working script now by just plugging in parts of and or modifying the two scripts listed above, each function is well annotated. Thanks so much for your contributions guys, gives us a pretty decent temporary bot until something else gets released.

Might be due to lag? Try adjusting sleep timers. If the issue is still a problem, let me know and I'll try debugging it with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by xpiamchris - 11-25-2014, 02:26 PM