Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)LeftTesticle Wrote:  
(11-28-2014, 02:24 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  I decided to revert back to static barracks, I hate even a small chance of pixel search messing up an 8 hour raid. Earning 4m / 3m every night. I don't think I'm going to sell the bot anymore, from the looks of it everyone is sorted with lfrobot fix and I don't have the time to support the bot as I have started a new job.

One thing I can say is that the work really paid off. I've already raided more hours than time I've spent on the bot.  I need to add trophy dropping, as from silver 2 I end up in the  morning in gold 2 lol.

Is lfrobot any good? I've yet to try it because I obviously just use the code I made as I'm familiar with it, but lfrobot has so many features. I'm more interested though in the attacking pattern, 4 way I'd great for me most of the time, but some people swear by 2 way.

Even though you won't be officially supporting it in the future, would it still be possible for you to release it for further development by other coders? I mean it sounds awesome that you put many hours into it and I, for one would like to have alternatives.

Cheers,

Lefty

Yeah. Can you send me the text recognition (trained tesseract) file that you worked on with Xanathos? I spent countless hours on it and couldn't get it to work.

That's the only piece missing for me.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - by xpiamchris - 12-01-2014, 12:54 AM